2021 Minnesota Urology Foundation
Sunday, August 1st @ 2:05pm
St. Paul Saints vs. the Indians
The 9th Annual Prostate Cancer Awareness Golf Event
Monday, August 16, 2021
North Oaks Golf Club
All screening events have been postponed until further notice.
MEN-(…ladies you’re invited too)-
- 2.9 million men diagnosed with Prostate Cancer every year.
- One in Nine men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in their lifetime.
- Men of African descent are at a higher risk of developing Prostate Cancer.
- Second leading cause of Cancer death in Men!
Do you really want to take that risk?
The Minnesota Urology Foundation is offering you the opportunity for early detection which is absolutely vital to your long term health.
15-30 minutes of your time is all that is required, results will be mailed to you along with options if your PSA runs high.
Stop wishing for good health and do something about it!
Bring your Father, Brothers, Neighbors and Friends.
PROSTATE SCREENING AWARENESS
HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT PROSTATE CANCER ANSWERED
Here is what you will receive:
• FREE PSA Blood Test.
• Speak with a Board Certified Physician with a specialty in Urology.
• Test drive the DaVinci Surgical Robot.